Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The basic information

My name is Brian Goldstein and I am a National Chess Master.  While this may sound grand, I assure you that my teaching ability far outweighs my accomplishments as a player.  This blog will be dedicated to my chess students mainly, but it is welcome to be read by chess fans of all strengths. 

I am in search of a few talented players who want to take their game to the next level.  This will be a no nonsense chess course.  I will give you all of the tools to improve and reach a potential you probably did not dream of, as long as you are willing to put in the work as well. 

I have expectations from my students, just as you should have expectations from me.  I am in search of a very select few who are passionate about chess and are willing to put in the work necessary to reach their maximum potential.  I am not offering "one hour a week" lessons, so students who are looking for that need not apply.  Yes, apply...as I am selective in my students as while I will be charging for lessons, I do not want to waste time with people who are not willing to put in the effort that will be needed to get you to where I want you to be.  No matter how hard I push you and how many hours we put in studying together, I assure you that behind the scenes I am putting in three times as much work as we will be doing together.  This will make our lessons streamlined, purposeful and will help avoid downtime. 

If you are interested, feel free to contact me via:
email: bgoldchess@gmail.com
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brian.goldstein.7
twitter: @bgoldchess

I really hope that I am able to find a few candidates who are as passionate not only about chess, but improvement, as I am about helping you reach your dreams.  Hope to hear from you soon, as I expect that these spots will fill up quickly!

Sincerely,
Brian Goldstein

No comments:

Post a Comment